Last updated 8th October 2021
We at Path are committed to protecting your privacy and to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. You can go through our site without giving us any information about yourself. However, sometimes we may need your information to provide services that you request, and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use practices of Path in those situations.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number, company affiliation, country, or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you’ve requested.
Information is collected via the following modes or platforms:
- When you visit the Websites owned by Path Infotech Ltd.
- When you download our apps from Google Play Store of Apple Store. These apps are developed by Path Infotech Ltd and are used for delivery of services to you. They would be co-branded as ServitiumCRM Customer App, Technician App, Dealer App, and others.
- ServitiumCRM Technician app captures your Location in the Background or even when the app is not in use. This Location access would enable us to “Show your location to your Manager", “Collect distance travelled during the day". This is a special mention, as we also take permission to allow access to Call Logs, Messages, SMS, and storage on your mobile device.
- When you interact with us on social platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
- When you interact on communication platforms like WhatsApp for Business, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet/Duo, and others
Use Of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make your website visit, marketing experience, and communications tailored to your interests based on your personal information.
- To deliver support and services that you request or purchase.
- To evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing, and customer relationships.
- To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from Path.
- To communicate with you about conferences, workshops or any other events hosted or co-hosted by Path or one of our partners.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We strictly protect the security of your personal information and honour your choices for its intended use.
Changes To This Statement
We will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated" date at the top of the privacy statement. Kindly check this page at regular periods to review if any changes have been introduced.
If you have any questions about this Statement of Privacy, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org